The MultiSweep 725 is the market leader for the Irish construction site. It offers a sweeping performance and reliability that is needed in heavy duty applications. The front wheel mounting structures are reinforced using box steel, which carry our kingpin wheel arrangement. The front wheel diameter is 400mm, which is made of a steel casing and rubber rim. This gives excellent manoeuvrability and strength. A large capacity debris container is opened manually or hydraulically from within the cab. It is then closed simply by lowering the MultiSweep while moving forward as it makes contact with the ground. The Side Kerb Brush is made up of polypropylene and flat steel blades which are extremely effective at removing weeds, moss or other lodged debris from a kerbed or walled area. Power packs which are independent can be supplied as an alternative power source. The MS725 comes complete with engine, pump and hydraulic reservoir which allow the MultiSweep to be used by any material handler with forks.
- Highly recommended for Construction Sites.
- Collects as it sweeps.
- Quick and easy method of attachment.
- Permanently on site ready for instant use.
- Suitable for collecting fine sand, dust, mud, brick or general debris.
- Various attachments available.
- Tractor A frame and/or Fork Mounted