The FlexiWash is a fixed concrete wheel wash system, ideal for quarries or long term site applications. Generally more cost effective than a portable wheel wash, with the same washing power and result, only it is built onsite in concrete, with removable galvanized or painted steel grids for easy cleaning. This system fully recycles the water, similar to that of a portable system, and is usually built in 4 meter ( 13ft ) lengths allowing for one full wheel revolution. The systems is powered by a 11Kw wash pump, and uses 120 direct jet nozzles to clean the outside, inside & threads of each tyre, and also the undercarriage and chassis of the vehicle.
There have been many different variants of the FlexiWash, all can be catered to the requirements of the customer, and use of onsite facilities in order to save on costs. For example, we have used onsite lagoons, excess quarry water, browsers, as well as mains supply water to operate these wash systems. The FlexiWash is generally a system that we work very close with the customer, as every quarry has its own unique facilities, that we can generally work with, again saving on costs.
Specifications of the 11kw FLEXIWASH wheel wash system:
- 4m x 3.m Galvanized or Painted Wash Platform
- 1.5m high Side screens constructed of steel angle and steel sheets. The side screens are designed to prevent over spray from the jets and to allow for maximum water retention.
- Removable steel grid sections and angle grids to vibrate the debris from the wheels
- 120 Direct Spray nozzles – Side Walls, Outside Tyre, Under Tyre and Inside Tyre.
- Heavy duty steel constructio
- 11 kw Wash Pump delivering 3600 litres per minute
- Optional Diesel Pump Also Available
- PLC Control Panel – Fully programmable
- Float switch control Sensors
- Full Operating & Warning Display Lights
- Inductive loop or sonar stand
- Water Recycling Tank Capacity – 15000 Litres
- 5mm Steel Construction
- 3 Year Structure Warranty
Delivery and Installation:
On site training and instruction will be given by our engineer at the time of installation and commissioning. All civil work is the responsibility of the purchaser, and must be to the specifications that are advised. All civil work must be completed before delivery and installation of the system. Any crane hire or similar is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Mains 415 volt 3 phase neutral & earth or generator 60 Kva minimum
Diesel pump may also be used, but is not recommended.
Water Supply (To header tank)
Standard Mains Supply ( highly recommended ) or by Bowser. If using existing site facilities , a site visit is required to determine the best method of supply. For example, we can use existing lagoons, where we simply mount the pump on one side and discharge to the other.
A site visit can be arranged to assist with layout and supply of services specific to individual site needs.
The FlexiWash comes with a 5 year structural warranty and manufactures warranty on the pum